Relationship Coaching strives to enhance the connection between 2 or more people. Recognizing the uniqueness of each individual by themself and the special dynamic that is created in the interaction between them, the coaching relationship honors, respects & supports both. Relationship Coaching offers the same benefits as individual coaching to couples, families, co-workers, teams, companies and organizations. Achieve more peace, harmony, productivity, and constructive interactions. Whether you want more intimacy & gleeful social time, need support while working through tough personal challenges, or are a part of a group desiring higher functionality alongside positve community - relationship coaching can help. Learing to organize, prioritize and communicate more effectively will give you the tools you need to take better risks, balance more effectively & enjoy your relationships more!
- Dating? Looking for a new relationship after a divorce, loss of spouse or life event?
- Working through challenges in your current relationship & ready to bring in positive forward action?
- Need help with time management to balance an incredibly full & wonderful life?
All Parties meet for an inital Design Session. During this session we will identify coaching parameters. This includes the reason for being together, specific goals and an ideal timeframe. Next, we'll work together to map out a plan to reach those goals, including identifiying motivators, potential challenges, current & needed resources and a schedule for sessions.
Relationship coaching programs typically include creation of a Shared Vision. This process identifies the purpose for being together, individual & relationship values, and discovery time to assess where the relationship is in & out of alignment with the Vision. The shared reason for being together recognizes the gifts, needs, and strengths of each party and develops a structure that supports how these are benefitting the relationship or challenging the connection.
- Which values, actions, and activities strengthen the relationship?
- What needs to be in place to maintain and grow?
- How is the alignment weakened?
- Are lifestyle factors, personal differences or unresolved past issues deteriorating the connection vs. enhancing it?
- Going forward, how can these be utilized positively?
- If necessary, how can they be minimized or eliminated?
- What needs to happen to protect the integrity of the relationship as well as the differentiation of each individual?
resources & tools
Many relationships benefit dramatically from better communication, organization and self-care. Learning simple new skills & behaviors may be the key to the happiness & fulfillment you and your relationships most desire. When appropriate, developing additional resources and tools will be suggested. Recovering from the past and trauma effectively or working through tough events & transitions may require the support of a skilled therapist. Coaching can help during the process of finding the right therapist or in conjunction with therapy to continue positive forward momentum while healing. Resources everyone can benefit from:
- Building higher level Communication Skills through the use of Non-Violent Communication.
- Gathering Personal Style & Strength Information from the MBTI: Myers Briggs Type Indicator .
- Use of the VIA Signature Strengths Questionnaire from the emerging field of Positive Psychology.
relationship coaching is...
For people of all ages who want to grow their bonds and enjoy life's natural transitions by deepening intimacy around special events, family changes, career evolutions, moves, health challenges, aging, retirement, etc... What are your shared values, activities & passions? How will you maintain these with the challenges of time? How do you manage differences and change? Learn to work together with ease, grace & unity. Relationship Coaching guides you to develop a Shared Vision. Your Shared Vision is a tool that will grow and evolve with you. As each individual & the shared connection progress your vision will, too. Referring back to your vision during transition times eases anxiety around making big decisions & maintains integrity of the core foundation within the relationship. Become an independent, free and self sufficient individual who collaborates with others in commitment, respect & harmony.
Session Fees and Design Session Fees are the same for Life, Wellness, Weight Loss, Emotional Eating™, Relationship and Integrative Coaching Programs.
GET STARTED NOW: Set-Up a Consultation & View Fees in the Payment Area